Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pretend Play Cyber Monday Shopping Deals for Toys and Games

I make lots of toys and games for kids to pretend and play and practice those important strategic thinking skills and while I enjoy making things for my family and others- I shop around too for other things to stock up the homeschool room and preschool area at home and I'm happy to share those with you. I like to shop with Discount School supply because the items there have been through the ringer and are used by preschools and daycares. It gives me hope they won't get too torn up and plus I avoid all of those licensed products at the big box stores the kids play with for 10 minutes and ignore. Just passing along- enjoy!

This deal is valid through Tomorrow #cyberMonday
Take An Extra 10% Off the Likes to Pretend Selection in the Gift Guide - Cyber Monday!

This deal is good through the end of the year! Valid through 12/31/2012 for all items in the Gift Collection. Yippee!
Save 10% On All Products In The Gift Guide! Use Code: SAVEGIFT! Click Here! Good Through 12/31/12!

No comments:

Post a Comment