Friday, April 20, 2012

The Pocket Palace

I try to not post too many times about new products as a blog is really not about that. I couldn't resist with this one- it was really really fun to make and I hope to grow this set into something more with add-ons or new designs... or something. (Any ideas?) My darling daughter got to help with this one. I saw her playing with some box sides from a prototype wooden box I cut and connecting them in free-form to use them as little walls while she was playing with her dolls and I thought- how cool would it be to just have a whole set of box parts to invent your own creations! We set on on developing a new building set that incorporated a few elements but left the rest to the imagination. The hope is that this set can be used with other block sets to create castle elements, rooms, and mazes. We also wanted it portable. Anyway- let me know what you think!






2 comments:

  1. I think it is a fantastic idea! I'm sure my son would love one to play with when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We have lots of fun now that my three year old has figured out he can make ramps and walls for his cars ;)

    ReplyDelete