Monday, April 9, 2012

Handprints- iPad Personalized Laser Engraving

We worked up a personalized iPad engraving this weekend for a friend. The best setting we found and used was at 100% speed and 40% power at 600 dpi. I scanned in the handprints and had them write their names on a separate sheet. Then I scanned in and rearranged the pieces into an iPad layout and double checked to make sure the handprints were life-sized. Then we arranged the names they wrote (big brother helped translate the little bro's handwriting). I was really happy to see the details of the handprints come through in the engraving. I know there is a proud dad out there with a new reason to love his iPad.


3 comments:

  1. That is very personalized! I like how the handprints appear very natural. It looks like the iPad was vandalized by kids. Haha! I love this idea. Kudos on successfully engraving this masterpiece! ->Pa Byars

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog was absolutely fantastic! Lot of information is helpful in some or the other way. Keep updating the blog, looking forward for more content...Great job, keep it up.
    Digital Cutting Services

    ReplyDelete