Monday, September 5, 2011

DFWCraftShows: Craft Show Survival Kit :: Part II - The Box

So I think I've posted before about the fantastic folks from Etsy Forth Worth and the upcoming craft show: Cowtown Indie Bazaar (free admission- October 15- check it out!)

So I've been accepted as a vendor. I'm super excited and a little scared as well becuase I've not yet done a full fledged craft show. Most of my products are personalized so they don't lend themselves well to shows. I'm scurrying around trying to get things designed, made, and in order. I'm also trying to figure out how to set up my table and also designing the table things I need for display! My daughter is going to have some of her hair clips for sale (she is 8 and very excited about this). Anyway- I stumbled on a little blog entry that lists some things to not forget when attending a show- what a great find- hop on over and check them out...

DFWCraftShows: Craft Show Survival Kit :: Part II - The Box: Last week, we covered Part I of The Craft Show Survival Kit: The Bag . Today, we will move onto some of The Bag’s most important content...

No comments:

Post a Comment