Saturday, July 9, 2011

Back from Vacation- So I Jump Into Heartsy.Me

So we had a great family vacation and what better thing to jump into when you get back than work. Well- at least it's the kind of work I choose to do. I  look forward to creating lots of one of a kind treasures for my Heartsy voucher customers. What? Never heard of it? It's like Groupon for Etsy. Different crafters set up a coupon voucher deal that lasts for a couple of days. The vouchers are good towards items in that shop. I have a deal running now through Sunday. I'll be crazy busy for the first few weeks I'm sure and the vouchers are good for one year. I'm super excited- take advantage of my post-vacation craziness and get $29 worth of Sima goods for $11. (Plus if you click the link you get a free $5). How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment