Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wedding Cake Topper Part 6.5

Hello all- this is just a quick update-- I did get the snowflake upright and happy. It's been shining in the same position all day. I think it's safe to say it will do just fine with its stumpier tabs.
Snowflake in Base Template
Our happy groom is also ready to go under the knife... I mean the paintbrush.
Groom Back Home and Ready for Engraving Run #2

I need to paint his shirt white and want a guide on where to stop so we will engrave the shirt lines on as a guide and then a little deeper on a later run after the paint and finish are completed.
Perfect Lapels
Everything came out just as planned. Super excited to see this coming together!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! I squealed with delight when I saw the pictures! I am so incredibly happy with how it's turning out! You are doing such a fantastic job! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration!! I am really happy at the way it coming out- and it may add a new flavor of offerings in the shop. Yours will always be one of a kind though- I promise!

    ReplyDelete