Monday, April 18, 2011

Etsy Artists: Photography Tip: Using the Flash

I contributed a photography tip over on Etsy Artists on using (or not using) your flash and what you need to do if you are not needing one of those bright sunshiny days like all the other tips tell you to wait for. Like me, you may also not have fancy equipment nor have the desire to hire out the job to a pro-- Check it out!

Etsy Artists: Photography Tip: Using the Flash: "I can't even count the number of bad pictures I see in shops all over Etsy. Not everyone needs to be a pro to handle creating great shop pho..."

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! A picture is a thousand words, and when you aim at sales you would better look twice before advertising your products with crappy photos. And yes, fancy equipment is not what makes the good photo.

    I read your tips, great job!

    ReplyDelete