Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cake Topper Step by Step

I wanted to post a stay tuned post. I'm hoping to start a series of posts related to a product I'm putting together this week. I've had the privledge to work up a design for a wedding cake topper. The design is personalized just for this couple and sprung from thier own ideas and I think it will be neat to see it step by step in the creation process. I do hope you will stay tuned for the next series parts!

In the meantime I'll be getting the wood prepped, mixing up my batch of paint and tweaking the graphics I'll send to the engraver to make sure I have all of the data I need. Once we are ready to pop- we will push the first part of the series in prepping and painting the wood forms. Too excited to see this come together!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am now following you! You are welcome to visit me at http://blog.kanelstrand.com/

    ReplyDelete